Tuesday 8 October 2013

Walls

Its been sometime. I'm holding everything together rather well. I still feel it. Its like someone dumped acid in my stomach. I haven't changed, I'm just getting a better handle on them. I get anxious with distance and the absence of his voice, the warmth he exudes. I miss him and I'm scared. I haven't cried for a few days, but I don't know how long that will hold up. We've been texting every day... I just want to see him again.

I wish I never left.

The people I've met are interesting and I try to keep myself busy.

JD I think, has a thing for me but I can't be sure. He has a very specific way of being. E mentioned that there was a flat up the road to move into, but I think I'd like to make some more dough before that, and I don't want to lead JD on.

B has found true love, he thinks, not a day after he said he desired it. I wish it were so easy for me. Then again, it is easier for him to hand his heart out and he never seems to run into any serious trouble.

DC and JS are keeping me slightly distracted but I have to because and not lead anyone on. But it is good fun.

I got a gig volunteering at a museum. It should be nice to meet some new people. Applying for a quick and easy job at the shop down the road, but hopefully I get something more interesting.

Jobs I've always wanted to try:

- Helicopter Pilot
- Plummer
- Teacher
- Writer
- Dragon Master


"Let me in the walls you've built around, we can take a match and burn them down." - The Civil Wars

No comments:

Post a Comment