Tuesday 15 October 2013

Hidden Dischange

I wake up every morning with a bottomless feeling in the pit of my stomach. The last 3 days have been interesting.

My Parents have been coming to visit me. They've come a long way.

I missed the bus to go down to them. I slept in from the night before. I felt like a begging idiot. I had no where to go, so I begged Him to drive me to the airport. He did and thank god for it. I said sorry a 1000 times but it didn't feel like enough.

The night before we stayed up watching a movies.

It was a good ride though. We cranked the music and had a nice chat. The sun was dazzling and I was happy until the end. The end was the hard part because I had to part with him.

I got back, had a nice time with the rents, but the pain built up once or twice and I had to talk to my mother, who knows everything. She doesn't understand. Not in a negative way, its just confusing.

Such Sweet Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment