Thursday 14 November 2013

Unmentioned Things

He's on the island now. Well, I'm not sure if he's not back yet. I haven't heard anything. It makes me nervous. He's a man of his word though, and I would truly like to remain friends with him. Lately though, I can't seem to get the old spring time memories out of my head. They're deep, personal and full of joy. There was little to none in the way of conflict, no jealousy, no sadness, no pressure. It was as it should be.

But patience is everything. I've been keeping busy with drawing, and they're turning out really well. My shading has improved. But the things I am drawing are from my spring time memories. They're deep, personal and only he and I will know what they mean. All I can seem to draw are memories.

Should I show him when he comes back?

I miss him...

I have another relationship emerging problem. One of the puppies likes me. I'm more than confident of it. SJ has taken a fancy to me. I was uncertain of it before but I've noticed little things, changes over the past few weeks. I feel bad for him, because it is not him that my thoughts are filled with.

The thing that I noticed though, is his come to mimic the people I seem to give more attention to. It was Him first. They're from the same country but their accents are strikingly different, and I can see when he tries to mimic it. Additionally we were hanging out with IR (my former manager who's moved to France) and because he's a funny fellow, I was laughing a good deal at his jokes. SJ Stared mimicking him as well. I was a little disappointed in his poor behavior. He would not have made me step down. I don't like being bossed, rushed or put off my purpose of track. The conclusion is that I'm not interested. We don't mesh the same way. There's a lack of patience and deeper understanding. There's no age.

And I couldn't get him out of my head through out the days. Ah well.

This is the new start now. In writing this I've received word of His return. We'll see what happens now that the Island Journey has passed.


The Last Hours Before Dawn

New Phone

Come With Me

Peace and Tea

When the Morning Comes

Safe Haven 

No comments:

Post a Comment