Sunday 3 November 2013

Dead Battery.

I'm in that struggling moment of absence where it does nothing but burn, like fire in my blood. I'm sad, aching and cold. Where are you? Where are you? Where are you?

I just want to hear your voice.
I just want to see your face.
I just want to speak to you.
I just want to sit next to you.
I just want to hold your gaze with out suspicion.
I just want to let you put your arm around me.
I just want to let myself hold your hand.
I just want to hug you with out fear.
I just want to kiss you.
I just want ... you.

Oh god I'm scared more than ever. I hate the absence and the silence, because I understand why. I know where you are. I know where you're sleeping and I know someone else is sitting there listening to your heart beat. I know I'm seen as the bad one, the risk, the gable and I'm not. I'm your friend. I'm your friend and I always will be.

I am a mountain. I will stand by what I know, proud and tall.

I need to run. I need to give. I I I I I I. Am I so self centered? I can't help it. I've seen the sun. I've seen it and I don't want to live in the night anymore. Its dawn, and I'm not sure if I'm going to make it to sunrise.

Please just take my hand, and show me the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment