Sunday 12 January 2014

Kiss Me, I'm Cold

Kiss me, I'm cold.

I miss the warmth in your eyes and smile.

The way you hold me in your arms makes the frost clawing at my heart melt.

The way you hold me at tell me everything will be okay, even though its something you can't promise in knots the rope around my ankles.

The way you brush back my hair, and wipe the tears from my eyes, unlocks the shackles from my hands.

The way you kiss the top of my head and let me hold your hand, free's the song in my heart, too broken to fly.

My faith is compass and it is bound to my heart. It knows only one direction. Even when the lights are gone, and the wind strips by body, lashing me, I know my way.

Your feelings for me made me realize someone could feel for me, not just for the outside. And you are someone I can return that feeling too. Why fight it?

Why?

No one else sees it? Why can't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment