Sunday 5 January 2014

Its Only A Dress

Its only a dress, but it is your favourite. I can see it in your eyes, I know, and it is why I wear it.

I have little to draw you to me. Your bound by your obligation. She has been hurt and you don't want to be the one to break her. It might happen, though I think you wish to fight it.

We have many secrets my friend. Thoughts and feelings that only you and I know. Remembering smooth touches, warm kisses and the warmth that glows from with in you and permeates me. You dance me in your hard work, and whisper Andy Williams lyrics in my ears. I want you to hold me a little longer.

Your the girl I've been looking for. My enigma.

If it weren't for everything, of course I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be waiting, fighting and wishing you'd come and love me.


No comments:

Post a Comment