Monday 4 February 2013

Swamped

Jack and I visited S again. It helped I think, but they were both in a bad state. Even me. We perked each other a little, and ended up napping in front of the fire. 

I can hear his heart race every time he gets panicked, the breathing picking up into short, useless breaths.

How are we going to make it two months? Both of us have school work to do and Jack gets upset every time I mention extending anything. We're going to the store tomorrow to pick him up a bag like mine, so he can come along. Hopefully all works out. 

We're both going to end up a wreck. I think I might reach out to Brandon soon. I know he's busy getting the adoption ready for Ash and set up to take care of Eli, but I'm so mentally swamped and I don't know who else to go to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment