Sunday 3 February 2013

Shaking -- Oliver

He's still sick. Christ, I've really never seen him this bad.

He tried to go to the clinic yesterday to work. When I sent him out the door, he was looking betterish. There was colour in his face. He was pale yesterday. But he looked well. So I sent him out the door.

I was an hour getting ready with my own stuff; work, shower, study, and clean up. As I'm cleaning the window, I see Jack standing down at the bus stop. I ran down and got him. Turns out he was to scared to get on the bus. Back in the house he was trembling. I tried to ask him if he wanted to talk to Cody or Brandon or Lola but he wanted nothing to do with them.

Today we went to see S. She went for a walk and Jack was close to normal with her. Its like in the old days, when it was just the five of us and the occasional monster. S asked if I was okay too. She's good to pick those things up. It's hard to take care of someone, even Jack, when they're so mentally off.

Plus Allie is gone. I don't know how Jack did it. I mean he was stronger when Lola was gone than he is now.
I don't know.
I think we might both be going over with her. Jack needs to get out in the worst way, and so do I.
We had a nap at her place today, or I did at least. The nights are rough and I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment