Tuesday 12 February 2013

Interesting ---- Brandon

S called me to stay tonight. She's in a bad way too apparently. Oliver said he'd seen her being slightly obsessive compulsive. I'm going to keep an eye on her and the other two. Hopefully I can play the role of leader and keep them all together. It means I need my assistants on hand.

I have two. I have Mark and Mona. There was Crocker before but he returned home, leaving his tiger behind. Mona I found overdosing on heroin in a back street in London. I gave her some rehab, on the condition that she would work for me. I gave her a mansion to work out of and she's turned into the best damn assistant  I've ever had. She nannies, drives, flies, nurse, computes, can take care of her self, book very nearly everything and can throw one hell of a dinner party. She's patient which is what is most important.

Mark is different. I'd no intention to hire him but S mistakenly altered his anatomy into part Cyborg. He's got a horribly dry sense of humor, one year of university under his belt and is very handy. He's patient to though, you wouldn't initially think it. He's the new computer guy and is very helpful.

He and Mona get a mansion to themselves, mostly. Often the four of us and our others drift in and out of the spare rooms. Mainly though, they take care of Zoe.

Zoe is got purple hair, burns in water and is 2000 years old. She's very juvinial and loves nudity, and very obviously can't be wandering about in the public very often. The both of them have done good including socializing her better.

Anyway, Oliver is taking care of Jack. I'm going to hold S.

No comments:

Post a Comment