Friday 1 August 2014

Fear, Love and Greatness

Your fear is not what defines you. Its what you think defines you. But it is only what you are looking at. It's not what defines you in my eyes. It's not what I see. I don't see the fear. I see the wonderful goodness, and the strength to overcome it.

Of course we are weak in moments. Of course there are moments when we are afraid. Pain is not a good feeling, even if we recover from it after, pain is still pain. It is your boundless passion for what you want and what you love.

Your love is what defines you. It creates you, the structure you truly stand upon and builds this magnificent greatness. Your flaws are what make you perfect.

I know why you were scared. You were  hurt so much, that you wait for it and expect it. Its okay. I'll show you its all right. You can take my hand with out fear. We can learn to do this together, to help each other.

In short. Elephant Juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment