Saturday 17 May 2014

This is Your Start

Three weeks. Three weeks.
It feels like an age.

I have every hope and trust, but I have fear and envy clawing at my heart.

You don't have to hope.

I know. I know, from that sweet gift you gave my mouth.From the smooth touch of your hand. From the words you've whispered endlessly to me over the last three weeks.

I'm relying on those around me to keep my spirits up, to keep my chin from my chest. Of course the tears will come. Longing is painful and waiting is hard, especially

Did you think this would happen to me? Did you think at the start, through all that pain? Did you think I would get a chance? Maybe I did believe. I knew I suppose. I makes me happy, teary to think of what's to come. To think of the shot I get at love.

Of course the final stretch is the hardest, with the goal just in sight. With my heart just right.

Love is always worth it. You are always worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment