Saturday 12 January 2013

How Sketch and I Hooked Up -- By Cody Sulman

How did I get this sexy lady?

Well I'm going to tell you, because its a damn good story.

Sketch was one of the early girls to come on the scene. Around the same time as Lola and Alice 1. She kept mostly to herself. We knew a few things about her, firstly that she was homeless. Yes. Homeless friend. Brandon offered her one of the houses or apartments but she would have none of it. The Second thing we knew about her is that she had one hell of a set of pipes. No one in the group sings as well as Sketch. So she drifted in and out of the group, but mostly for the first while it was out. Later on, when Lola vanished, Jack met this girl name Senica. That was the time we learned that Sketch was bisexual. She and Senica hit it off for a while and they were homeless together.

A year or so ago, Brandon was obligated, as were the rest of the Four, to go to some sort of wedding for what I learned to be a Siren. Yes. Like ye old ones from Greek Lit. One of them was marrying. Brandon said that I had to come and that I needed a date or the Sirens would melt my brain. Cute no?

Because Brandon had snapped up the Artist all ready, and the last girl I dated with killed by her evil twin, so I went hunting down the grungy streets of Ottawa, only to have Sketch storm out of an ally way in a huff. She and Senica had been on the rocks and she'd just dumped her ass for the second time. So when I brought the proposal to Sketch she was elated to be able to rub it in the 'bitches face'. I thought at the time she was talking about Senica.

We had to go shopping, because Sketch was dressed homeless, but all her begging had earned her a fair deal in the bank. Yeah. She was one of those bums. In any case, she got this foxy red dress and I in my tie. We arrived just in time to check in and showed up to the church.

Turns out Sketch is a sister to the Sirens. Less known, and having given up MOST of her Powers she'd fled the messed up island to live in the big city of Ottawa.

So. She and I got really drunk. I was feeling lonely, because the others got their ladies, and Sketch was pissed at her sisters, Senica and also lonely. One thing led to another and we ended up in my hotel room together. I lost count of how many times we ended up together.

Morning, less sexy. Panicked that she had no where to go and Senica would go after me (vengeance runs in her family). Senica is a smart lady, and while powerful, she wouldn't fuck around with Jack, Brandon Oliver or I. So best thing was to have her stay at my place. Since I shared my old place with Jack, and two younger sisters, aaaand since we'd slept together it was only logical she stay in my bed.

It kinda grew from there.

Its really handy actually. And while that's a weird way do describe a relationship, it saves explaining the kinks in our group. Also I love her. That works.

Anyway. Off to hang. Bye.

Cody


No comments:

Post a Comment