Sunday 27 January 2013

Changes


Things are changing in our group. I'm usually classified as the leader of the bunch of us.

Jack, while still in desperate need of us as a group, and will never completely be free of his neurosis, is half way done all his schooling, and well on his way to having a medical practice and a life with Lola. He's got Cody and Oliver and I, but we're each changing. Its not like before where we need each other as heavily.

Cody is running a successful business, mopping the ground with his competitors. He's paid his debts to me, has one sister in University and another heading towards middle school. He's got the lovely Sketch and can easily handle himself, and is always the first one there for Jack.

Oliver is heading places too. While he lives back in the cottage with me doing his course papers, he's becoming a firefighter. He's pining right now, after Allie. He loves her so much. But she has a wondering nature. I don't know what to do about it.

As for myself. I've always had my 'business' and my network. But things are different. Alexander is thinking of joining the monkhood again in Thailand. This means that I have to look into taking care of not only my son full time but Alex's daughter as well. Ash is to young to go somewhere like that and we're still not quite sure what she's capable of, not only that but she and Eli are like brother and sister.

I don't know what to do. I feel like its good that everyone is doing their own thing, yet I worry that I won't be able to handle these things. I feel like change is coming or needed. Something big for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment