Tuesday 8 January 2013

Gone Away - Oliver McMaster

How do I make it?

Allie's given me her New Years resolution. I forget how much of a free spirit she is. It was three in the morning, her sunny legs wrapped around me in the sheets. The house was warm enough to warrant only sheets.

I understand Allie. She knows I understand her. The wandering nature is in both of us. But she's gone through a lot this year. Despite the psychotic nature of her family, she was finally forced to fight them, letting go of their tie to her. Family was given up. She has her surrogate family, but it is always hard to give up the first family.

So my question is, how do I make it, until my school work is done and I can join her in Frankfurt.

She's left before. Nearly three years ago, when Jack's girl Lola 'died' Allie ran away. I understand why. We were her family, and little pieces had been breaking off. So she ran away. It took Cody's sisters being kidnapped and Brandon going slightly mad to figure get her back.

I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment