Tuesday 4 December 2012

Buff - Oliver

I'm pretty sure that I'm not allowed to go to most buffets. Jack, Cody, Brandon and I are busy bees these days. Each of us are off doing our own thing and its harder to hang out. Christmas is coming, so we've been looking into the big winter get together. I miss hanging out with them, and while I have Allie, she understands when I say I miss hanging out with the boys.

So we went to a buffet last night. Sans kids, sans siblings, just the four of us. I'm not saying I'm nostalgic for the old times, they were sad, dangerous times where way more people were trying to kill us.

Jack and I talked about school, Brandon and Cody talked about work. We talked about the dry spell on adventures we've been having and finally being able to get work done. Of course I'm never short on adventure, at least once a month, give or take a few days. Brandon has found the solution to keeping me out of people's kitchens and that is by buying a huge portion of land in Siberia. The land was sold to him by another, kindly clan who was sympathetic about not harming people. I haven't tried it yet, but I know that I won't have to worry about bears or tigers, they've avoided me in the past.

But I digress. I got to eat like a champ of course. Cody is the only one who really tried to compete with me. Brave of him. He got five plates in before he finally loosened his buckle. One more plate and he gave up. I did ten, before Brandon noticed the manager watching me. Ten plates in a lot. But I'd just had my night of stomping around and roaring so I was due to restock.

Cody suggested we start hitting the gym together again. I think I might take that up. Its fun and he likes having a spotter. I need to get out a bit too. I mean school is frigging awesome and I'm glad I'm doing firefighting over what I'd originally wanted. I would have been good at it but I'm better at helping with my strength over my mind. Hands on kinda guy.

I need some books though. I will go visit the book store too and fill my bag full of something new.


Oliver McMaster

“Let all ye who search for justice draw nigh and get screwed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment