Saturday 8 March 2014

Only Tears of Happiness

I was quite surprised that a show such as Downton Abbey would inspire me.

I will be, as Anna and Branson. I can play my part for a time. I will grace my part.

I feel the pieces cracking and I must now take a true step back, and let them fall.

Last night I was saddened, heavy in my chest, because I let my pain into my heart. I felt weak suddenly, and he felt so much stronger. All my walls start falling then, and I just wanted him to hold them up, as I will his.


You are an incredible person. And I'll always be there for you.

I'll always be there for you, too.

Promise, one day, at the end, when this is all resolved, that there will be no more tears.

What about tears of happiness?

Only tears of happiness.




No comments:

Post a Comment