Sunday 14 April 2013

Oliver - Shipping Out

So, three months of Jack's nuttiness and he's just about ready to go. I'm excited to go out on this trip. I'm going to see Ian which will be nice. I have no doubt I'll see Allie at some point. I'm less then excited then I thought I'd be. I'm anxious.

Jack and I are packed though. Jack's been filling and refilling his bag, making sure he didn't fit to much or didn't stuff in to little. Jack's traveled with Cody, but it always feels a little different with Cody. He moves instantly, so the glory of arrival is off set by how quick it is. We get to go through Jetlag this time and smelly cramped cabins with bad food and worse leg space. Actually, I'd forgotten about how damn tall Jack is and how cramped the leg space will be for him. I'm pretty sure we are no where near an emergency exit. Ah well.

I'll be happy to see the family grave when we're over there.

I'm really hoping this helps Jack too. He's got issues out the ring piece and I think being out of the cycle of school, the apartment and everything will help him immensely. Hopefully.

That's all for today.
----  Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment